Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

.Missing.

Yup! Missing.. Something that can not be interpreted.. Missing how to love someone.. Missing how to care.. Missing how to miss.. Missing how to be good.. Missing how to study.. Missing how to be patient.. Missing him.. Missing everything. Hmmm.. Also kikin is missing how to cry.. Praised to Allah.. But sometimes, i wondering why?? Why?? Why?? and Why could this happen to me.. MISSING.. The CROSS [X] means nothing [something that can not be interpreted as mentioned before]. But it’s ok…

DSC03186

CROSS [X]

Life goes on. Let bygones be bygones. No need to regret and there’s no things to regret. No biggie. Peace (^_^*)V

my.note : missing how to write short note

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!