Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Already 2000

Thanks to peeps! Who be my follower, reader for “Rocker Hearted Girl”. Appreciate it so so so much. Since Oct 2010, the hit already 2000+. It takes about up to 5 month. For ordinary blog with extraordinary writer [blogging only about myself and life], I’d found that it is totally incredible. That’s mean what? “Masih ada yang sayang”..

Thanks to “ Mereka yang Di Sayang ”. Some of them have new entry for every hours, or day.. some of them only blogging once a month. Kahkahkah.

Reward to me.myself for being such an extraordinary writer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!