Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ignore the EMO part of me

Can't stop myself from blogging here....
I'm addicted to my blogspot now...
Keep thinking that i should come and write something...
It makes me feel better...
when i'm
tired...
when i'm bored...
when i'm frustrated...
when i'm depressed...
when shits happened...

*Dun bother me pls...

i know i've been emotionally recently*
But people would have their ups and downs..
so do me...
so pls ignore the emo part of me... (=_=)

1717432

Pause: Screamo background music: Alesana

And...

I start to blog again and again...
(^_^*)V ..which i've been stop doing this for such a long time before...
I wanna keep this on...

note: I can't help myself for not being emo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!