Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

It’s Rainy Day (=_=)

Rainy day...

with a little bit of my moodiness...
Nothing much special...
The moodiness don't need any reasons...
don't need much explaination...
Coz sometimes...

Apple%20Mac%20Fantastic%20Rainy%20Day-147558

I might persist in something unreasonably...
Sorry that I've been thinking too much...
Sometimes I'm not me...

Again.. Ignore the EMO part of me..

Things not going to bad.. I’d finish my homework..

Control Report.. Particle Technology’s Past Year..

Process Simulation Assignment..

 

I’m PROUD of it!


“Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass…
It’s about learning how to dance in the rain!” –Vivian Greene

2 comments:

  1. makin rajen meng-update...good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouh mekaseh yer..
    besa lah kalo fb sudah di deactivated..
    kita blogging manyak2!! ngee!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!