Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My ‘NAKED’ Life

Imperfection is BEAUTY, madness is GENIUS and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
I GUESS THIS LINE TELL YOU ABOUT ME :P
Always insists to live my life to the fullest.
Do everything with passion.
Laugh to the maximum .Cry to the maximum.
Live my life spontaneously.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT
SO STOP THINKING TOO MUCH
AND START ENJOYING LIFE!
Do not judge me before you really know me well. What you see on me doesn't tell you who I am. :)
Here we go, another entry about KIKIN and her life in this month. Yet we’ll called this month is Kikin’s month. Talk and yell something like a professor in English. Only in March. Ngeee!~ There we go! NEXT! - - - - - let’s talk about the travellers. I don’t wanna be a traveller. That’s not included in my ‘naked’ life.
For the whole lifetime, we'll meet with so many travellers.
They might be friends or a strangers or a close one.
They entered and then they left.
Thereafter, other people come again.
Like a cycle, again and again. But some of them..
I wish they'll be there with me for a longer time.
As I don't want us to be just a traveller to each other. :)
clip_image003
Have you found any friends or the one who make you feel that way? If YES!! Congrats! We're the lucky one! *wink* ;)
Sometimes, actions always speak louder than words! That’s correct! I admitted it. Sometimes I cannot hide it! And that's why I would reduce my spoken words and put more actions on what I'm doing! It works! A good change.. why not? Kahkahkahkah.
Be fair to others, don’t be such a hypocrite person. That’s the rule ;p
Sometimes, I hope I can be more irrational and stop thinking so much before I do something..Just for sometimes! Or maybe you might think that I'm that irrational at the first place~ lols
Kikin need to be: Stop planning for once or twice and give some surprise! Do things spontaneously...That ROCKS! :) Yes! I should try! Massive Massive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!