Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainbow or Storm, Its Gonna Be Alright!

I'm not sure whether it's a great stormy or not..

But I consider it is...

Storm and rainbows always turn out regularly..

We know grumble is not the way... so...

Take a deep breathe...

Before it's getting worsen...

 

Perfection is a flaw. Everything has their hidden part of stories rite? Same as me hokey! For me, optimism means everything.

When you look at a person, any person,remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them...

Where are you right now?

Walking under the rainbow..

Or struggling in a storm..

Wherever you are...enjoy that stage!

For it makes you know yourself better than before.. :)

note : I prefer both, whether rainbow or storm, both have their own benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!