Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday :/

It is Tuesday
and that only means tomorrow is Wednesday.
‘FEELING BREATHLESS’

s

   I can imagine my schedule tomorrow:

   waking up, going to class, study, having lunch [I don’t think so ~ Fasting!], continue on class til’ 6.00 pm, dreading to go home, dreading to go to bed, probably can’t sleep [Tett tett.. Someone texting me.. Have you fall sleep?], but eventually I still fall asleep and then It's time to wake up for Thursday morning…
I really really really hope the next post would fortunately be one on a happy tone. pleeeease!!!
note: Someone please cheer me up! It’s March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!