Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Urea Manufacturing Plant (-_-)

Halo friends... (^_^) after a long suffer from assignments,  I'm glad that I finally manage to update my blog again! ~Phewwwww~ Erkkkkkk.. BUT….!!!

Packed days drives people into madness... I said I wanted to give myself more space and free time... But I hardly can breathe now...

Why? 

(>______<)

no one to blame... But myself...

Sometimes I know there's something waiting to be done...

Still, I wasted lotsa time...
who to blame...

myself...

(=.=)

I know....
there's no way to run away
but to try my best...

Started to worry about my project...

image

I need to finished ‘this’ first

Yet,

All those things would never comes to an end... 

I'M "HALFLY" MAD...

=)

Project Manager note : *Breathe…Inhaled….Exhaled*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!