Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

3 THINGS of me!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time not posting here. Actually i really miss you, my blog. Hahahahaha.. baru 4 hari.. waaaaa..quite busy just now.. Test! Test! Test! yet, final exam! lols.. Hope I can standalone!
3 THINGS

THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
* Kikin
* Ekin
* Syikin


THREE MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
* September 14 [My Birthday!]
* January 15 [My Mum and Dad’s Anniversary]
* July 19 [My BFF Birthday!]

itsallaboutme


THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
* Blogging via Blogger [Rocker Hearted Girl]
* Facebook [Kikin Norasikin]
* Eat [ Home cook]


THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
* Be sarcasm
* Smile (:
* Be kind to others [Say ‘Thanks’]


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AS OF NOW
* Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith – Never Say Never
* Avenged Sevenfold – Scream (Nice Intro! Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhhh – My Ringtone OK!)
* Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbul – On The Floor (I love the bit!)


YOU MISS
* My Family
* My BFF
* Childhood


THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
* Vacations [Really need it!]
* Watch [I don’t have any watch just now! ngee!~ jarang pakai]
* Happiness [Of coz Mr.Right]


THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
* Travelling
* Blogging
* Lepaking


THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:
* Venice, Italy
* Amsterdam, Holland
* Frankfurt, Germany


THREE MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
* SACC Mall
* KLCC
* Plaza Alam Sentral, Shah Alam

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
* Nesvita Omega Plus Milk! 3times/day!! [Addicted!]
* H2O [Everyday after meal]
* Sparkling!


THREE THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
* Sony Ericsson z610i
* Wallet
* Make-Up


THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
* Black
* Red
* Pink


TOP THREE HANGOUTS:
* Mall
* Friends House
* Beach


LAST THREE MESSAGES YOU HAVE IN YOUR INBOX BY:
* Andie Syafuan [He wrote : 9] <--- Q: Test pukul bape?8.30 or 9 am? [Short!]
* Muhamad Shahrul Azami [My friend BF – Fara] <—She forgot to bring her mobile phone during date! so I.ve text his BF to order beger!
* Maxis [Notification – Renew my caller ringtone!]


THREE THINGS YOU WANNA DO RIGHT NOW
* Sleep!
* Hangout!
* Date with someone!


THREE MESSAGES FOR A PERSON
* How are you?
* I miss you so much!
* Take care!

Maybe that's all for this time, i don't have any idea about what will i write, see you on next post people. Chiao, tataw~

Note: blurrr!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!