Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

“I’ve learned” from me.and.the march

Tired! That's all I can said. Hai follower and reader! I’m back after getting mess with all those project. Mess?? Oh! Just said “I WANT TO DO THAT” but don’t go for “I NEED TO DO THAT”. Yet, you’ll be damned! <—Apa aku merepek ni?? C’mon! It’s April!! Bukan March lagi. You don’t have to ‘speak’ by this month. Ok! I can’t resist! Well, I’ve learned lotsa by sitting in March! Then, lets count how much “I’ve learned” quote connecting with me during March:

I've learned that being important is nice but being nice is more important.

I've learned that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.

I've learned that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.

I've learned that forgiveness of others begins with yourself.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned that love is not for me to keep, but to pass on to the next person I see

I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back

I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I've learned that there are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved.

I've learned that your family won't always be there for you. It may seem funny, but people you aren't related to, can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust people again. Families aren't biological.

But the most favour ‘I’ve learned’ from last month is “I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.”. Please give me some space to breathe and to behave. Thanks.

Doodle Art

Open-mouthed smile It’s April!! Back to my life! Open-mouthed smile

note: April is coming! Find another new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!