Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Get Well Soon, Kikin!

Oh, Its Raya.. Another a day to go! :) Excluding today.. Sounds good but..

Not feeling well..=_=.. I’m not dreaming of “Selamat Hari Raya” message by all.. but the “Get Well Soon” one..

Cough+Fever+Flu [Shemashema]..;p.. To be worse, tak boleh main dengan Baby Alya.. Sick! Whoaaaa..

Tengah pikir ni macam mane nak buat raya lebih bermakna.. Perlu ke? Teheeeee.. As mentioned: Daily, Monthly Kikin being - - -

I'm a girl!! [Clearly stated “Rocker Hearted Girl” – yang dah tak berapa nak rock..] Hahaha.. I push doors that clearly say "PULL" – Teringat masuk 7Eleven.. Hahahaha.. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing… [Label: Sarcasm]. I walk into a room and forget why I went in there. I call my friend, they do not pick up – after all they call back, then I forgot what to say. I work mentally in design class. I look if my food is done when there is still clearly time on the microwave.. Ahahaha.. [Thinking of Slim World just now.. Ngeee!~ I will].. I lie sometimes to you to hide the pain. I pretending to be OK when something bad happened by replying message using “ITS OK..or I’M OK” with smiley..:)..Say I’m COOL!.. Tibe-tibe je rasa nak tulis.. Wakakaka!

I say it's a long story when it's really not. Thumbs up if you Agree!hhehehe.. Thats why I’m searching for something that can ever cheer me up during this Raya.. Call this ‘Raya Being’.. [Suka benar kau tunggang-langgangkan bahasa!!].. I live with my own life and sometimes I love to be ‘Autism’ when I failed.. Glad if you know me well..:)..

Sneezing! Aoucccchhhhummm!

Ok, enough.. Mahu jalan-jalan luar rumah hirup udara segar.. Yummy… Tak batal puasa kot~~

Note: Harap dapat solat raya kat Masjid tahun ni, sebab due nak dekat dah… =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!