Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sum 41, Live in Malaysia 2011

Wowwwww!! Teruja...... Sum 41!!

So am I.. Still Waiting..
For this world to stop hating..
Can't find a good reason..
Can't find hope to believe in..


Teringat zaman sekolah-sekolah dulu gila dengan band ni.. Orait, here they come!
SUM 41, Live in Kuala Lumpur 2011!!
Venue : National Sports Complex, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
Date: 8 October 2011, 7 pm

For more info:

Link Sum 41 Tour Date : www.facebook.com Please install thewww.bandsintown.com apps first.
Fan Page Link : www.facebook.com/Sum41
Ticket Link : redtix.airasia.com recently the ticket not open yet. hope it coming soon..

Source : Concert Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!