Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Heaven: Playground

11 years ago, I just remember at the moment where by my knees was hurt by all the grass.. Still can feel the vague memories.. Feel like in the air or in the correct phrase is ‘landed by air’.. Till now, I just realized “How miss I am to the greatest ever memories”.. Here I come with some sort of picture.. Lols..

27092011084

No Exercise!, Just Hanging Out!

27092011089

Swing~~

27092011095

Spiderwoman wannabe!

27092011094

The Shoes which dedicated to Jared Leto during MTV World Stage 2011

Note: I have video on the playground session but need to sign up with YouTube for uploading it to Blogger. Well, NooB! Seriously, so lame.. Malas!! Walaupun dihujung jari.. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!