Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Love Thought_Hate

Serious..

I do not understand what love and life has something in common.. Why loving someone means a whole world of living.. and when he hurts you means of dying..The pain of broken love is like a living death.. And what hurts most is seeing the one you love loving someone else..

Why is there such a word time - when all you can have are tomorrows, when all you need now is past.. Why is there such a word late - when all i did was to wait.. Why I am so unwise? or this is the right thing for us?
When we were together.. the world is so cruel or was it just hearts are full of grudges..Why I still ache when I thought I was over you, when i thought I have my life now.. There is no getting over - because inside, my heart cripples..I do not know love until I met pain.. I can't believe - I made a greatest mistake in my life.. Was it? or better things never yet seen..Love is never blind - it was our choice to be blinded.. I don't know where this words are leading.. All i know now - my heart is dying..

DSCF2712

With you, A love can never be right again and nothing we can do..
Goodbye ...

No Note: __

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!