Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Lil Sister!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful little sister, Nor’atika Jamburi aka Kika Eyka.. Am I right lil sis?

Well, not so little anymore.

She is now 19 and informs me on a daily basis that I’m an old woman when I’m only 4 years older than her.. Hmmm.. Its ok, todays is your day..

You've grown into a strong, beautiful, hilarious, sweet, thoughtful and intelligent woman.
I absolutely love laughing with you.
If you weren't my sister, I'd want to be your friend.. :)

Anyway, I wish you all the best and many more fabulous birthdays..

As I always tell you, stay focused. The sky’s the limit..

387824_240088976057707_100001698192327_696038_342330183_n

And always happy with the loved one~

Love you, My Dear!

Note: Anda berdua boleh kawin dulu kalau nak.. Ngee~ Tapi, jangan lupa I yer.. Tiket percutian untuk dua orang.. Muahahaha

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!