Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

That Was Fucking Awesome: Avenged Sevenfold!

 

Wowowowo!! Syahmi and I went to see a concert at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia. And it was the BEST concert I have ever been to. Seriously. Ah-mazing!!! We had an awesome time, The Surf Beach is seriously the best venue ever.  It's tiny and intimate and fabulous. This is one of the greatest human moments in universe! and one of my 2012 wishlist already came true (as you can see in my left corner sidebar).. *wink*.. Avenged Sevenfold Concert!! They’re rock! \m/

Well, it starts at the moment when hear your favorite band is coming to your city.

There’s a hammering rush that gushes through your veins, eventually climaxing in your heart with a million thundering beat.. Wah!! I was dreaming for them coming to KL!.. *mimpi2kalilepasdengar*.. That was NOOB! Seriously?? Seriously?? Oh! It just a rumors.. You wish for right??

#Sarcasm

BUT! Before the concert:

*on your MusicList* *shuffle plays a setlist songs of the band* – I feel burns inside.. The acceptance of a ticket that seems to sliver and radiate on your hands marks a historic day in the life! * I was smile at that time*

The night before concert:

We expect for having a heavy anxiety attacks! The drum, guitar, bass are flashes well on their way!! *I can’t sleep actually – Insomnia* But try your hardest to get a good night’s sleep.. “RECHARGE” before the epic day!

THE CONCERT DAY!!

Then then then.. We both go to the venue.. Surf Beach.. Thanks a lots to my new friends.. Muhammad Hafizuddin and Mohd Syawal.. (Amik ko name penuh).. sebab sudi ambil dan hantar saya balik.. lalu lunch bersama.. Line up! Line up! Tapi tak pon.. Kita memang suka TER’potong’ line..

Semasa beratur: *update status facebook* *practicing the setlist* *practicing my catch if ever the drummer, Arin decides to jettison those drum stick to the audience – Boleh hadiahkan pada Ein.. Hahahaha!* *vocalizing my best scream of “I LOVE YOU [insert name of lead guitar]*

The night started at 8pm, opening with Love Me Butch! They were awesome!! And I was super jealous!!

Opening act = Go to the toilet? = I was not.. *Layan je*..

Syahmi? Oh! Oh! I was tired.. Bila nak start ni.. *Ok, ada orang mencangkung and at that time, every single pairs of eyes staring at us*.. Hihihi.. Saya senyum je.. *Rasa sangat bersalah sebab nak Syahmi yang teman at Tunetalk Zone.. Actually He was Tired at that time..* I’m sorry dear..

THIS IS IT! And when the lights go out, and the first riff of their third most popular song (the usual opening act) blasts into the airwaves… NIGHTMARE!!!!!~ Sing loud, mosh hard, and enjoy.

THAT WAS EPIC! THAT WAS LEGEND!

Hey! I LOVE! I LOVE!

*Their Songs* *The Band* *The Stage* *Malaysian Crowd* *The Fans* *Oh! Oh!*

The lead singers of Avenged Sevenfold have suchhhhhhh amazing voices.  It's ridic. *I wish for Rev at that night.. :( * Shadows has super soulful and so great.  I die.  I've seen others bands in concert before, but they are such a wonderful and always get better every time.

Huh! At that time.. As we hear the music so close by, beam by the stage light, amazing stage and the backdrop, the sweat.. (Euwww…) and the lovely songs they sing~.. By the mean time, while on Facebook Timeline.. (Confessional!!).. Write a post: I was soooooo excited!..

Disini saya memungut beberapa gambar awesome dimerata tempat:

*All the photo is belongs to Tunetalk and JS Concert*

Here are some pictures from last night:

a7x (1)

a7x (2)

         a7x (3)a7x (4)

    a7x (6)a7x (8)

a7x (7)

I love going to concerts.  Seriously, it's by far my favorite way to spend my time.  But unfortunately , due to time matters, pretty much very tour in the world hits KL in so many amazing awesome venues.. Sadly I can’t follow them.. The Cranberries, Sum 41, Avril Lavinge, LMFAO.. But, promise you.. There’s must be ‘something’ when 30 Seconds To Mars hit Malaysia again after MTV World Stages 2011.. *wink*..

Well, awesome setlist.. Different with others tour.. *I was proud for being there*.. Gosok-gosok mata..

Hey! I HATE! I HATE!

*mosh pit* – I wish I was a guy at that time..

By the way: Thanks to Mohamad Syahmi Shaharuddin : For being the best protector to me for the Crazy Mosh Pit!.. [Thank God saya bukan di RockZone].. Anda sangat awesome dengan baju putih itu.. “Synstyle” *wink*.. Sebagai balasan, anda telah memenangi percutian ke Paris 10 hari 10 malam pada 10 tahun lagi.. Ok bai! Hahahaha!

Thanks to Wal and Apiz to for cheers our day and makan banyak.. Oh! I’m so proud of you guys.. Thanks a lots.. For waiting us lama after the concert.. Sorry if ada mistake here and there.. Or Kin terbanyak cakap ke?.. Agagagaga!.. Ok DONE!.. See you guys then..

fo"REV"er

2 comments:

  1. Askum...hi...terjmpa blog ni ms search for A7X...went to the concert too...memang best sangat...even duk kat rock zone...neway, glad to know u, another kipas-susah-mati A7X...;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you have a question, I can get back to you so much quicker and easier if you email me...my address is on my sidebar. Thanks! And Remember.. BE NICE!